Chilupula has become our Demonstration Project. We are supporting the Village with an array of services focused on creating a local economy. The base of this Project is a Cooperative that forms a Village Bank. This bank will hold the capital generated by the Cooperative as it expands its agricultural output through the use of two-wheeled tractors.
What is Happening
- Drought Strikes Zambia Villagers Hard
- Birmingham School Again Helps Mwachilele
- Mufumbwe Visit
- Skype Test Successful
- Testing Almost Complete: Skype Coming
- Finally, a Skype Conference
- Village Chickens the Next Step?
- Bumper Crop means Less Income?
- Surplus Rain, Surplus Maize When or If Harvested
- Maize Crop will have Huge Surplus