At the Mwachilele Primary School we handed out solar powered lanterns (Luci) to the older girls preparing for their final exams. Girls have a much tougher life in Zambia than boys, since they do all the chores. We are hoping that the lanterns will give them more time at night to study. See our efforts.
What is Happening
- Drought Strikes Zambia Villagers Hard
- Birmingham School Again Helps Mwachilele
- Mufumbwe Visit
- Skype Test Successful
- Testing Almost Complete: Skype Coming
- Finally, a Skype Conference
- Village Chickens the Next Step?
- Bumper Crop means Less Income?
- Surplus Rain, Surplus Maize When or If Harvested
- Maize Crop will have Huge Surplus